Some websites have some good ideas, some specialise in specific topics but these 5 are the sites that I go to again and again, often redisovering the perfect idea for a lesson!
5. Michelle Henry's Site (Nancy Metz Academy) Mostly in French but easy to navigate, contains a lot of links to resources around the web. Worth stopping by to save yourself some searching!
4. Lanternfish (formerly Boggle's World) A great selection of cards, flashcards, worksheets and ideas. Has writing practice worksheets if you use them. Seems to span from beginners to business and practical travelling roleplays.
3. ESL Printables (requires membership) A share-for-share points system where you earn points when people download your printables. You can then use those points to download other printables. It's not as difficult as it sounds to get points and there is a wonderful selection of printables. You can find my printables at Samiantha /shameless plug
2. Genki English Aimed mostly at elementary school teachers in Japan, but has a lot that can work with junior high or high school. Has materials and resources for sale in sets but there is a lot of free stuff on the site and a lot of game ideas sorted by theme.
1. MES English A massive selection of stylish flashcards, game cards, bingo sheets, games, and worksheets totally free! Also links to the authors other sites, Tools for Educators 123 Certificates and others! I would be lost without this site!
That's all for now, I hope to do another link post in the future!